Pioneer NF Forgings India Pvt Ltd from the Pioneer Asia Group
For more than 6 decades, Pioneer Asia group has been in the forefront of industrial resurgence in the part of the country. Empowering more than 2000 employees with a sales turnover of exceeding INR 10 billion, Pioneer Group stands as a proof of pioneering in various fields.
Pioneer NF Forgings as part of the group is driving excellence in the manufacturing of Non-Ferrous Forgings. Accredited with ISO 9001:2015, IATF 16949 : 2016, ISO 14000 : 2015, ISO 45001 : 2018 certifications company has the capacity to compete, supported by Quality Enhanced Product, Skilled Labour Force. Strong Management Team and a willingness to invest in resonabily profitable business.
Equipped with machines that make a difference, our non ferrrous forgings are free from Porosity, are Free from Surface Inclusion, have high Strength and Ductility and most importantly are Cost Competitive.
While Pioneer NF Forgings has the capacity to manufacture forgings of components weighing in the range of 20 grams to 20 kg for Brass, Copper, Aluminium and Al Alloys with high dimensional accuracy as per customer requirements.
Helping our customers succeed is part of our success story.
Unmatched expertise in the manufacture of Non-Ferrous Forgings.
ISO 9001:2008, ISO / TS 16949:2002 certified company
- Commitment to Customer satisfaction
- Quality Enhanced Products
- Strong Management Team
- Skilled Labour Force
- Willingness to Invest in Pioneering Concepts
Capacity To Compete
Our Forgings Are:
- Free from Porosity
- Free from Surface Inclusions
- High Strength and Ductility
- Cost Competitive
- High Dimensional Accuracy
Forging Presses from 160T to 1600T Forging Pressess Tonnage
- Weight Range: 20 grams to 200 kgs
- Non Ferrrous Materials: Aluminium, Aluminium Alloys, Copper, Brass
- Diameter up to 500 mm and Length up to 500mm
Machines That Make A Difference
Pioneer NF Forgings has machines with high capacity capable of producing Quality products, including:
- Forging Screw Presses ( Capacity - 160T, 250T, 400T, 600T, 1600T )
- Heating Furnaces: Electrical Induction Heater, Electrical Batch Furnace, Oil Fired Furnace
- Automatic & Manual Cutting Machines
- Tool Room with Spark Erosion Facility for Die Sinking
- Pickling Facility with Effluent Treatment Plant
- Conventional Machine Shop
- CNC Machine Shop
- VMC Machine Shop
Our presses are PLC-controlled to reduce operator fatigue and deliver consistent quality. All our Presses are provided with Double Hand Operation to ensure Operator Safety.
We believe that helping our customers succeed is part of our success story. Today we take pride in being a part of many such successes.
Pioneer NF supplies to customers in various market segments including :
- Automotive (OEM &Ancillaries)
- Electrical Switchgear Industries
- Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution
- Defence & Railways
- Other General Engineering Industries
Pioneer NF Forgings adopts a spirit of partnership with its employees. We have around 100 employees, and we constantly endeavor to upgrade their abilities and elevate their quality of life. Continuous Training of the work force helps enhance Quality & Productivity.
Continuing its success story, Pioneer NF Forgings is now exporting to global leaders in various countries including USA, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Czech Republic, China, Bulgaria
Quality : The Prime Differentiation
Pioneer NF Forgings is committed to achieving customer satisfaction by providing Consistent Quality, Timely Delivery and Continuous Improvement of its Processes, with the Total Involvement of all its Workforce and Vendors in the manufacture and supply of Non-Ferrous Forgings.
By active and meticulous follow-up of its Quality Policy, the company has earned an excellent rating from its customers.
Pioneer Nf Forgings Takes Pride In Being Part Of Pioneer Asia Group Of Companies
The word 'Pioneer' evokes the pioneering spirit and dedication to achieve goals. Pioneer Asia Group of companies has been the torch bearer of industrial resurgence in this part of the country for more than six decades. Employing over 2000 people the Group's sales turnover exceeds INR 10 Billion (USS 166 million).
Pioneer Asia has been at the forefront of manufacturing Chemicals, Bone Gelatine, Safety Matches, Textiles and Wind Turbines and is playing a leading role in the Printing, Packaging and Real Estate Industries.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Total Work Force - 120 (Factory License: 250) - No Labour Union
- Greater Employee Flexibility, Support and Integrity
- Stable & Skilled Work Force with more than 15 years of Technical expertise.
- Top Management with over 40 Years Experience in Forging Industry.
- Design & Manufacture of Tools Inhouse
- Developed over 500 parts
MANAGEMENT FOCUS & COMMITMENT
Top Most Focus to Employee Safety:
- Necessary Training on Fire Fighting, First Aid & Mock Drill
- Necessary PPE’s are provided.
Continuous Employee Training
- Upgradation of Technical Knowledge and Expertise.
- Free Accommodation
- Subsidized Canteen
- Childrens Education Loan & Recognition.